► Duration: 2 days - 1 night
► Departure location: Saigon
► Route: Mekong Delta - Saigon
► Travel by the small back roads and off-roads
► See the places that not much tourist has seen
► We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks
Day 1: Saigon - Mekong Delta
- our tour will travel by small back roads and off-roads only, no highway
- exit the center of Saigon to the countryside in 20 minutes only
- do 3 boat trips to explore the Mekong delta
- visit the One Dollar temple
- visit the dragon fruit farms
- visit the incense making
- lunch at My Tho
- ride bicycles to explore the local villages
- do homestay at local family in the quiet countryside with cooking class
- stay overnight at 2* hotel with swimming pool (option)
Day 2: Return Saigon
- Our tour will travel by another small back roads and off-roads only, no highway
- enter the center of Saigon from the countryside in 20 minutes only
- do another 3 boat trips to explore the Mekong delta
- visit the furniture making from the green hyacinths on the Mekong river
- visit the mat-sleeping making
- visit the coconut candy making
- lunch on the way
Do many boat trips to explore the Mekong river, Vietnam.
Enjoy the special products of local people in Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
Do cooking class with friendly local farmers in Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
Learn about making the handicrafts with local people in Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
This tour will give your family an unforgettable memory about the Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
PRICES: RESERVE TODAY
- Motorcycles for clients (Self Drive Option)
- Motorcycles for our local drivers (Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
- Licensed and professional English speaking tour leader
- Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
- 1 night x standard hotel, home stay (twin / double / private rooms)
- Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
- Company tax