. Duration: 1 day
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure: Saigon.
. Visit Long Tan Cross, Nui Dat, Long Phuoc tunnel, Kangaroo airbase.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
Our guides will come to meet you at your hotels in the morning. We'll do all the last payment, checking the guides' English and the motorbikes and riding gears. The tour will departs after that.
We will travel by the back roads to the quiet countryside to Ba Ria, from here will visit Hoa Long, Long Phuoc, Nui Dat, Long Tan. You will hear many untold stories about the V.C and the Long Phuoc tunnel, about the history of Nui Dat base, about the bloody battle at Long Tan and the Australian Cross, about the local village called Kangaroo, about the called Hochiminh Trail At Sea...
Have lunch at local restaurant then return back to Saigon.
THE ORIGINAL LONG TAN CROSS IN 1969
1 DAY LONG TAN MOTORBIKE TOUR
A. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
|US$ / per rider||156||93||72||62||55||51|
B. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc - 150cc:
|US$ / per rider||186||114||90||78||71||66|
C. For the Pillion drive option or car please contact us.
- Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
- Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
- Licensed and professional English speaking tour leader
- Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
- Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
- Company tax